Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Food and Wine Festival map released

So this has little to do with live performance, or trash can details, but I'm also a big fan of food so I am excited to see the map of the Food and Wine Festival that was released today.  You can check it out over at the Disney Food Blog. I went to Food and Wine for the first time last November and I loved it. It might be my favorite time to visit.

This year the three new booths to the festival include Hawaii, the Caribbean and Portugal.  Hawaii and the Caribbean don't particularly appeal to me, but I am excited about the wine bar for Portugal.  I'm already making up a Must-Eat/Drink List for Wine and Dine Half Marathon weekend. I imagine the day after I run will be spent wandering World Showcase and indulging while catching some of the different World Showcase performances.  On the top of my current indulgence list: South Africa. I loved their offerings last year and this year the fact that their veggie option is named "Bunny Chow" amuses me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment